Hi Everyone, I have been getting a great response from the previous make-up blog so I figured I would pick focal points each week. This week I will focus on the eyes!
Everyone wants big captivating eyes, here's how to enhance them.
1) When prepping your eye make sure to use an eyelid primer on the eyelid and underneath, don't forget the inside corner as well
2) Tightlining is key! This is when you take a black liner and line the inner upper eyelid against the lash line and the inner bottom lash line as well. This gives the eyelashes a fuller thicker look.
3) Apply a lighter color on the inside corner, under the brow bone, and on the rounded part of your eyelid to give your eye dimension.
4) To increase the openness of your eye take a nude liner and line the bottom lid, this will make the eye appear bigger.
5) Eyebrows are the framing to the eyes and face so make sure to maintain them and fill them in as needed. Don't over fill or make them to bold for they wont' look natural.
Hope this blog helps you achieve a more enhanced eye! Keep a look out for my next blog, this will be about concealers!
Owner of Big Day Beauty